Volunteer applications will be available in all buildings and online. The building secretary or building leader will ask all volunteers to complete the volunteer application and supply two references.
- The building secretary will give the completed application to the building leader.
- The building leader will review the volunteer applications with the Director of Human Resources.
- If the building leader does not know the applicant, the Director of Human Resources will conduct an interview and check references
- The Director of Human Resources will check the sex offender registry for all volunteer applicants.
- After this process is complete, the names of the volunteers will be put before the Board of Education for approval.