Employment Opportunities in Brewster
Vacancies – All Categories
Brewster is a participating district in the Lower Hudson Valley On-line System for Educators. This is a free service to teacher candidates seeking employment in the region. Interested candidates can submit an application through OLAS.
- None at this time
- After School Wells Academy Program – WMS
- Posting #16-17-140
- Secondary Certification Required
- First hour will be an academic lab; Second hour will be physical activity/community service
- Able to work after school 4 days a week from 2:45-4:45
Interested candidates should apply to:
Kathleen Culligan, Director of Human Resources
30 Farm to Market Road, Brewster, NY 10509
Please refer to the above posting number in your cover letter.
- Building Substitute Teachers
- The Brewster Central School District is seeking Certified Substitute Teachers for JFK & CVS. If you are interested in substituting, please submit a substitute teacher application to Kathleen Culligan, Director of Human Resources. Substitutes are paid for days worked in the district. They do not receive benefits. The pay starts at $101 per day. Applicants must have NYS Certification in a specific subject area.
If you are interested in one of our non-instructional positions, please submit a letter of interest as indicated in the posting.
- Substitute Nurse
- Brewster Central School District believes that the continuous evolution of professional practice for the benefit of students occurs most effectively through the Professional Learning Community model. Brewster Central School District seeks a substitute Nurse to join our community.
- Registered Nurse License required
- Bilingual/Spanish Preferred
Only applications made through OLAS will be considered.
An Equal/Affirmative Action Employer
The Brewster Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Race, Color, National Origin, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Disability or Marital Status in employment or any of the educational programs and activities which it offers or operates, as it is required to do by the Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and the New York State Human Rights Laws.
30 Farm to Market Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Director of Human Resources
(845) 279-8000, ext. 6125
Educators' EAP (1-800-252-4555)
Internal Revenue Service
NYS Civil Service
NYS Department of Taxation and Finance
NYS Employees' Retirement System
NYS Office of Teaching
NYS Teachers' Retirement System
Putnam County Civil Service
Social Security Administration
Standard Work Day and Reporting Resolution for Elected and Appointed Officials