On Thursday October 18th at 7:00 PM, Brewster Central School District will be conducting a test of our emergency notification system. This system is what we use to send general and emergency communications. This notification will be sent to parents and guardians who are designated in Infinite campus to receive these messages. If the message reaches you at the appropriate email / text / phone, no action is necessary. If you do not receive the message:
- Update your email and/or phone numbers through the parent portal.
- Change which person gets contacted by reaching out to your school’s main office:
- John F. Kennedy Elementary School (845) 279-2087
- C.V. Starr Intermediate School (845) 279-4018
- Wells Middle School (845) 279-3702
- Brewster High School (845) 279-5051
If you don’t have children in the district, but would like to receive newsletters and announcements from us, please sign up here: https://brewsterschools.parentlink.net/