Henry H. Wells Middle School Daily Announcements
TODAY IS: MONDAY, MARCH 16TH, DAY 4
GOOD MORNING. PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE. (Say the Pledge of Allegiance.)
Students: Please check your emails for all announcements and important information from your teachers and administrators.
• CLUBS FOR MONDAY
• INTRAMURALS 7 AND 8: CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
• CLUBS FOR TUESDAY
• YEARBOOK CLUB: For the month of March, Yearbook club will meet on the 17th, 24th and 31st. Yearbook club will not meet today 3/3/20.
• CLUBS FOR WEDNESDAY
• JAZZ BAND: in the band room (Mr. MacCrae)
• MULTIMEDIA CREATIVE WRITING CLUB: in room 308 (Mr. Putorti)
• 6TH GRADE ART CLUB: in room 122 (Mrs.Othmer/Mrs. Spreter)
• CLUBS FOR THURSDAY
• INTRAMURALS 6: CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
• BUILDER'S CLUB: in room 120 (Mr. Palmieri)
• ROBOTICS CLUB: in room 251 (Mr. Forte).
ATTENTION STUDENTS AND STAFF
HH WELLS ITALIAN BISTRO DINNER AND POPS CONCERT - CANCELED , A NEW DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS CONTAINERS ARE ALLOWED IN SCHOOL FOR LUNCHES. (OR SOMETHING SIMILAR).
TODAY'S QUOTE: "THE ONLY TIME YOU RUN OUT OF CHANCES IS WHEN YOU STOP TAKING THEM."
Just a few reminders:
(1) You must be in school for 5 periods in order to participate in any after school activity. (sports, Dance, etc).
(2) You are not allowed to stay after school with a teacher and then "hang out" until a game starts. (basketball, wrestling, etc).
(3) You must have a parent/guardian present with you at all games, you can not be dropped off.