For the purchase of used printers from Brewster Central School District
- All bids shall be submitted on this form in a sealed envelope to the address below with “Used Printer Bid” printed clearly on the envelope:
Brewster Central School District
Department of Technology & Innovation
50 Foggintown Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Attn: Jim Treloar
- All bids will be opened publicly at 11 AM Tuesday December 2, 2019 at the Brewster High School
- There will be a public viewing on Tuesday, November 26, 2019 at Brewster High School Gymnasium from 4:30 PM to 6:00PM.
- You may bid on either one, multiple or all of the printers.
- You may bid on one specific printer or for one or more of a specific model of printer
- You may be awarded partial lots based on the bids submitted
- The Board of Education reserves the right to reject all bids.
- Any bid submitted will be binding for *30* days subsequent to the date of bid opening.