Superintendent of Schools
Dr. Bandlow has earned a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education from East Stroudsburg University in Pennsylvania, a Master's Degree in Elementary Education and Science from the State University of New York at New Paltz, a Master's Degree in Educational Administration from Monmouth University in West Long Branch, New Jersey and her Doctorate Degree in Educational Leadership from Seton Hall University in South Orange, New Jersey.
Dr. Bandlow served as the Superintendent of Schools in the Paulsboro Public Schools in New Jersey from 2015-2019. Her prior positions as an educator include Elementary School Teacher, Middle School Teacher, Vice Principal, Elementary School Principal, Middle School Principal and Parent Academy Director. Dr. Bandlow started her career in the Hudson Valley of New York and is honored to be back home!
District and Board Goals for 2023-2024
District Goals 2023-2024
1. Continue to keep the physical and emotional safety of our students and staff at the forefront of our decision-making
2. Continue to implement initiatives outlined in Vision 2026: Academic Programming
3. Learning Environment: By July 2024, the capital project will be implemented as outlined in our construction planning documents.
4. Expansion of our Community Partnerships: Continue to pursue and enhance our working partnerships with local businesses and organizations
5. Human Resources & Professional Learning: Ongoing Data Collection and Analysis Focused on Retention and Support
Board Goals 2023-2024
1. The Board will continue to support the District in its efforts to keep the physical and emotional safety of our students and staff at the forefront of our decision-making.
2. The Board will continue to support the initiatives of Vision 2026 and monitor the District’s performance thereafter.
3. The Board will support the District’s implementation of the capital project as outlined in the construction planning documents.
4. The Board will continue to engage with the community to convey and promote the District’s initiatives and develop a better understanding of the community’s needs, concerns, and expectations.
5. The Board will support the District’s efforts and initiatives to attract quality candidates and foster an environment in which they can thrive.