DISTRICT AND SCHOOL COMMUNICATIONS TO PARENTS
The Brewster Central School District uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Here's What You Can Do With ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the District and School via email, text, or app notification.
- Choose to receive information as it comes, or all at once at 6 pm daily.
- Direct message your child's teacher.
- Communicate in your preferred language.
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences or requests for volunteers.
- Fill out forms and permission slips.