The Facilities Department at the Brewster Central School District is responsible for the operation and maintenance of district buildings, fields and grounds. Please report facilities-related concerns to email@example.com.
REQUESTS FOR USE OF FACILITIES
All facilities rental requests must be submitted through the SchoolDude Facility Rental Portal/Calendar. This portal allows internal staff and external community groups to:
- view the availablity of spaces in real-time prior to submitting a request,
- track the progress of a request, and
- receive email confirmation upon final approval
By automating the facility scheduling process, we are able to increase the timeliness of the approval process for users and also increase organizational efficiency for our staff.
- Insurance Requirements: Certificate of Insurance (ACORD Form #25) and Additional Insured Endorsement (ACORD Form #GC 20 26 11 85) are due 10 days in advance of the rental date.
- Estimated Rental Fees are due 10 days in advance of rental date.
- 1500-R Public Use of School Facilities - Personnel Costs