Student Crossing Procedures
Crossers always get off first.
The driver will tell you to: "Wait until I cross you!"
- Hold on to the handrail
- Check before you step off the bus
- Make sure to look both ways
- Walk 10 steps in front of the bus
- Look at your driver
- Do not cross until the driver signals you
- If you see the driver, the driver sees you!
- Cross to the end of the bus
- Look left, right and left again before you continue on.
The horn mean danger. If your driver honks the horn, return to where you started from.