Phone: 845-279-5051, ext. 7479
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. LaStella (Fernandez)
Mrs. LaStella has been teaching ENL for 8 years and loves building strong, long-lasting relationships with her students; "It's awesome and fulfilling to see my former students become productive members of society and witness them accomplish incredible things."
Please call or email with any questions or concerns.
Mrs. LaStella and Her Students
Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month 09/15 - 10/15
- Students will demonstrate the ability to respond to a text by employing personal experiences and or critical analysis.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to compose in a variety of modes by developing content, employing specific forms and selecting language appropriate for a particular audience and purpose.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to control language by applying the conventions of Standard English both in writing and speaking.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to evaluate the content, organization and language use of texts; as well as, use textual evidence to support answers.
- Students will successfully engage in student-to-student high quality discussions that promote both critical thought and help engage students in the learning process.