At the 2019 Brewster High School Open House, Mr. Carlos Rodriguez, BHS Assistant Principal, reviewed the importance and benefits of AP courses. The AP Presentation is available for your information.
Taking the Advanced Placement exams is an important part of all AP courses. Brewster High School
urges that all students take the AP exams for the AP classes that they are enrolled in. Scoring well on an
AP exam will earn students college credit for their high school class, saving a significant amount on
For the 2020 AP exams, students at Brewster High School will be registering online. This registration will
take a few minutes and can be completed from any computer with internet access.
This year each AP exam costs $98.00. Brewster High School desires that every student be able to take
their AP exams. Students requiring financial assistance should contact Mr Carlos Rodriguez,
firstname.lastname@example.org, in the Brewster HS to learn more.
Online exam registration will begin on Mon, Sept. 9, 2019 at 7:34 AM and end on Wed, Nov. 20, 2019 at
11:59 PM. In order to register, students should click on the
link provided on the school website or visitwww.TotalRegistration.net/AP/330500 to register.
To complete the registration, students must answer
all of the required questions. Registration is not complete until students have printed a pdf. of the
confirmation page at the end of the registration process.. We know that parents may desire to register
their students for exams; but we strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while
registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered.
Brewster High School is excited to offer families the convenience of paying exam fees online at the time
of registration. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning
registration. Paying online is a great way to make sure that payment has been made while avoiding
Here are the important dates for the registration process:
● Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 7:34 AM - Registration Begins
● Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 11:59 PM - Registrations and payments after this date will incur a $20 late
fee per exam from Total Registration.
● Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 11:59 PM - Registrations and payments after this date will incur a $40 late
fee per exam from the College Board.
● Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 11:59 PM - Registration Ends
● Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 11:59 PM - Registrations that have not been paid for will be cancelled
and exams will not be ordered.
● Fri, Nov 15, 2019 - Last day to cancel an exam and receive a full refund.
● Mon, Nov 30, -0001 - Last day to cancel an exam with a cancellation fee of $40.00
Please contact Mr. Carlos Rodriguez, email@example.com if you have any questions.