Brewster Athletics Parent Code of Conduct
Brewster Athletics has a fine tradition of hard work, excellence, and sportsmanship. All fans, students and/or adults should be able to enjoy a game and not have an individual's behavior negatively affect their experience.
The Dignity for All Students Act is intended to give students in public schools an educational enviornment free from discrimination and harassment. It protects against all forms of harassment, particularly those based on a student's actual or perceived race, color, weight, notation origin, ethnic group, religion, religious practice, disability, sexual orienttion, gender or sex.
Please adhere to the following Spectator Code:
- Model behavior you would want our students to emulate. Please keep all cheering positive. Do not use profanity, degrading or negative language, or gestures.
- Do not harass officials, opposing teams or individual players.
- Accept the judgment and decisions of all coaches and officials.
- Show appreciation of good play by both teams.
- Treat all opposing teams and spectators with respect.
- Encourage all spectators to participate in the spirit of good sportsmanship.
- Stay off the field, court and/or playing surface at all times.
All individuals on school property and those attending school sponsored events are expected to abide by the District's Code of Conduct, as well as the District's policies and procedures. If you see any act that violates this code, please see a site supervisor so the situation can be addressed.